Thursday, May 9, 2013

Trying Something New!

If anybody knows me, they know that I am far from casual. I do not wear sneakers, t-shirts, etc. Although I'm not wearing sneakers or a t-shirt, this look is super casual for me. As soon as we received this skirt in my store, I had to have it.



I don't typically wear floral print, but I'm trying this year. When we received this skirt, I loved how the colors popped. This skirt is very versatile, I can switch it from a pencil skirt to a mini, just by folding the top over. This jersey knit has a great stretch, making it super comfortable.





 I remembered that I had a tank I had already bought, which went perfect. It's a red-orange color. I wish I had yellow cami too. That color would make the skirt colors pop even more.  The denim vest was must. It is a trend this season. I had to snatch it up quick because I knew that it would be a hot seller, which it was!! 

Denim Vest- Torrid 
Cami- Torrid
Floral Skirt- Torrid  
Cream Crochet Flats- Torrid
Necklace- Forever 21 (Sold Out)

No comments:

Post a Comment