Saturday, May 11, 2013

Dressing up a Graphic Tee

So, today the President of the company was supposed to stop by today! I always dress nice, but I wanted to wear Torrid clothing too! Most of my closet is Torrid, and these items were some of the recent items I've purchased. As I mentioned in my recent post, I'm not the casual type of girl. I've been trying a little bit more to be casual, since spring and summer are flying by. 


I decided to go with a "Lover's Bite" graphic Tee from Lords of Liverpool, a white blazer, dark rinse skinny jeans and red wedges all from Torrid. The Lords of Liverpool brand is a very popular brand of graphic tees sold at Torrid and they are super comfortable. The fabric is very stretchy and soft. This particular graphic tee has a sheer, chiffon back. The Lovers Bite on the front of the shirt stood out to me the most! I'm a die hard True Blood fan, so I had to have this shirt!! The shirt is shapeless, for that relaxed look, but I can't do shapeless. This is why I paired it with a blazer.


I love my dark rinse skinny jeans from Torrid. They are my favorite jeans!! Although they are a skinny, there is still enough room and stretch in them so cuff them. I don't buy a lot of crops, since I'm more of a fall/winter fashion type of person. I just cuff my skinny jeans. I bought these wedges last year. They are red and have little gold studs on them. I'm surprised I lasted most of my shift in them! This is one of my favorite looks because its mixing casual with a little dressy, yet everything is comfortable.



Get this look:
Lords of Liverpool "Lovers Bite" Graphic Tee- Torrid 
White Blazer- Torrid 
Dark Rinse Skinny Jeans-  Torrid 
Red Wedges- Torrid (Sold Out)
Hematite Bracelets- Torrid

No comments:

Post a Comment