Tuesday, May 21, 2013

It Might Rain in Texas, but We Always Look Cute!

Today's OOTD. I had to work this morning, during the cloudy skies and severe storms. I decided I still wanted to wear some color instead of dressing down for the weather. I bought both my skirt and top months ago and I've never gotten around to wearing them. After throwing a bunch of stuff around my room, this outfit was born. I love how the colors blend, even though my white blazer stands out. My peep-toe t-strap heels are so cute and so comfortable. As soon as my store received them, I had to buy them!! I have a shopping obsession and I'm proud of it. This look could be I loved in it all ways. One of my favorite outfits!

Blazer- Torrid
Floral Top- Debshops
Skirt- Forever 21
T-strap Heels- Torrid
Necklace- Torrid
Bangles- Debshops


2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog and loving your outfit posts. Love the crisp white jacket and pop of floral!

    Curvesincali.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like your outfits too! Thanks for checking my blog out! I like your layout and everything! I'm still working on mine. :)

      Delete