Saturday, November 23, 2013

Shop in Style: A Cute Outfit for a Day Out Shopping!

I think everybody that knows me knows that I have a shopping problem. It didn't help that I received an extra discount at work! Now that the cold weather has kicked in, I really needed to buy a few things! Being my normal self, I got up and dressed, did my hair and makeup, and ran out the door!

The picture is a little dark, but I wore my Green Ponte Blazer, Faux Leather Paneled Tank, my statement necklace, and my Floral Stiletto Skinny Jeans. Everything I had one is from Torrid.

The blazer is super comfortable, which all Ponte Knits should be. It also come is a range of colors. The red one is super hot this season! I like the green color though because it gives you that pop of color but it's not too flashy. The tank is also comfortable. It tends to show a lot of cleavage on me, but it does have adjustable straps. My statement necklace was from last season but it goes great with a lot of different looks. 
I know a lot of people say us Plus Size women shouldn't wear floral print, but you know what I say....HELL NO! I think it all depends on the type of floral print it is. I love the print in these pants, especially since they're gray and black. 

Green Blazer- $58.50
Leather Paneled Tank- $38.50
Floral Stiletto Jeans- $32.48 (Clearance)



No comments:

Post a Comment