Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Cream in the Fall ;)

So, I've bought a lot of clothes this year and I wanted to wear something I've yet to wear! 


 My top, shoes and jewelry are from Torrid. My leggings are from Forever 21+. I just bought this shirt a few days ago! I have the green one. Torrid makes this shirt in four different colors: Ivory, Storm Green, Hollyhock (Fuchsia) and Black. The shirt is flowy, so no cling. It falls really well. The fabric is soft and comfortable. I like that they added lace pockets and lace backing to the shirt. It gives it a little something extra. It has mandarin collar, very minimal. There is also a deep v-neckline with a lace closure down the front. It gives you the imitation of a button up.


 My leggings are from Forever 21+. I bought them a few weeks ago, thinking I would wear them quickly! They are super comfortable but they are thicker than normal leggings. They have a banded waist, that isn't the best. They are a mid-rise, so every time I bent over they would come down. Other than that, they were great. I love the color! I like this color with the cream. They also have black, quilted, faux leather panels on the side. I love that they added this feature because faux leather is a big trend this season and it really makes the leggings pop.

My shoes and jewelry are from Torrid. I bought them shoes months ago, during the summer I think. I've never worn them so I wanted to give them a try. THESE ARE COMFORTABLE! They have a thicker heel, which was perfect for my retail feet. The peep-toe is great feature for the shoe. This is a spring/summer heel but I think it can go for fall because of it's simplicity. I love the gold chains trend. We just came out with this gold, lion chain necklace with matching bangles and I had to get it! I thought gold would be a great color for this outfit because of the cream top and shoes.




Ivory Chiffon Top- 44.50
Leggings- 19.80
Shoes- 44.50
Lion Necklace- 18.50
Chain Bangles- 18.50

No comments:

Post a Comment