Wednesday, July 10, 2013

OOTD: Mint & Polka Dots


Well, we were supposed to get a visit today but he never came. But...I still looked cute! ;) 

I recently bought this new polka dot tank from Torrid. It has the cutest ruffles for the entire front part of the shirt. I paired it with my favorite white blazer, that I always wear, and my mint jeans from Forever 21. 

Although it is Summer, I still love to wear my blazers. Fortunately, I work indoors so I am in the air conditioning. I'm obsessed with blazers. I have so many!!! I love to layer, even in the summer. I try to still work with brighter colors even though  I am a Fall/Winter fashion type of person. 


White Blazer- Torrid (58.50)
Polka Dot Top- Torrid (34.50)
Mint Skinny Jeans- Forever 21 (19.50)
White Sandals- Thrifted 
MintNecklace- Torrid  (18.50)




No comments:

Post a Comment