Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Love Me Some Leopard Print ;)


So, I was invited to a Drag Show in Downtown Dallas at the Rose Room! I knew exactly what I wanted to wear!! I had just bought this dress from Forever 21 and these shoes from Shu Deal in Dallas. As soon as I saw this dress on the Forever 21+ website, I immediately bought it. I knew it would sell fast and it did! I love leopard print so this dress was a must buy! It is really comfortable with a soft, stretchy fabric. I liked that it was a peplum dress because it really accents my figure. I love peplum and this dress did it for me! I added a belt I bought from Torrid. I had move the little gold things over to create a chain effect.


I've loved the captoe trend season, but could never find any in my size. I finally went to Shu Deal after my co-worker told me about all the shoes she gets there. They have my size and they are cute shoes. They are really affordable too. I bought a pair of booties for like $7. Anyway, these captoe, strap heels I found are really cute, but my feet slide in them. I had to put a panty liner in them so I wouldn't slide. AND YES, I said a PANTY LINER. Lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment