Saturday, June 1, 2013

OOTD :)


Today was really cloudy day, even rained in a few areas. I wanted to wear my new blue jacket I bought at Torrid. I'm obsessed with blazers and jackets!! The wind has been blowing harder lately, so I didn't think a jacket would hurt anything. It is a thin, woven material with a satin look. It also has the same colored lace going down the lapels. The ruched sleeves are great for this weather because it allows you stay cool, along with the thin material.





I wore my lace peplum top, also from Torrid. It is strapless and hits in the right spot! I wanted to add a little pattern to my outfit, also the lace could be considered a pattern. I wanted to add other colors. I paired a thin, silver and black leopard belt. For my accessories, I wore my favorite chunky silver necklace and my flower studs from Forever 21. They're small but they bring out the glam in any outfit. For shoes, I wore my simple black flats from Torrid. Working in retail, you can't wear those heels all the time!! 

Get this look:
Jacket- Torrid
 Peplum Top- Torrid (Sold Out Online)
Jeggings- Torrid
Belt- Torrid (Came off Black Peplum Dress)
Necklace and Earrings- Forever 21 (Sold Out)

No comments:

Post a Comment