Friday, June 14, 2013

LBD (Casual)

I just love this floral blazer I bought at Torrid last week! To put more focus on the jacket, I decided to pair it with a black skater dress I bought from Debshops two years ago. It's getting hotter in Texas, but I was going to be inside all day so I didn't mind wearing my blazer. I like the mix of colors in the print. There is your classic black and white, with pops of fuchsia, limeade, orange, pink and green. I also wanted to add a waist belt because I wasn't wearing too many accessories. I wanted the focus to be on the blazer's print. I bought this silver, feather plated belt from Torrid when I first started 2 years ago. Since then we don't really have stretch belts anymore, only skinny belts. To add with the color, I wore these fuchsia, cork-bottom heels.


Floral Blazer- Torrid
Black Skater Dress- Debshops (Sold Out) but you can find similar dress anywhere
Stretch belt- Torrid (Sold Out)
Pink Heels- Torrid (Sold Out online, but sold in-store)

No comments:

Post a Comment