Monday, March 17, 2014

Last night in NOLA


We wanted to go out to a normal club instead of Bourbon St. our last night. We ended up going to thos place called Wine Bistro and it was cool. It was different than how we party in Dallas but nothing wrong with bounce music! After leaving there, we DID go to Bourbon St.! Lol 

I pretty much wore a mix of brands but Forever 21 has been cleaning out my wallet with their new items! I'm not really a spring fashion person, but I've surprisingly liked a lot of things this year. 


I wore a mesh crop top and a tribal skirt from Forever 21+. I love the top but you need a really good strapless bra to match the neckline of the shirt or you'll see your bra like you see mine. I didn't trip because my bra was black. I like mixing crop tops with skirts over denim. I might try it this summer. 

 
Top- Forever 21
Skirt-Forever 21
Shoes- Torrid
Belt- Asos
Bangle- Asos 
Shape wear- Spanx 

No comments:

Post a Comment